Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Anybody like science?

I really enjoy science. I like it because it gives me explanations to questions I have. One important question would be: How did life arrive on earth? Well, some of the most brilliant minds in the world might find the answer with this new data stemming from the successful "impactor" mission by NASA. Once the outgassing stops, the scientists will be able to collect all of the data.

"Comets are made of gas, dust, organic material and ice from the solar system's farthest regions. Because they were not heated by the Sun during the formation of the solar system, comets retain the original chemical mixture from which the planets formed 4.6 billion years ago."

Sound interesting to you? Probably not. Alright, no more science posts.

You just watch though. This will turn out to be quite significant. You read it here first! Well, actually Reuters. I tried.

Comments:
Hey...I see you got me blogrolled...thanks...i will do so also...I am sure you know i am in Kirkuk too, we should meet up sometime.

madeucegunner(at)hotmail.com
 
As a former SF type and current science geek, let me welcome you to the blogosphere.

Keep posting. Already I see great promise.

Snake Eater
 
Of course, you do realize that a Russian woman is now suing NASA for "upsetting the natural balance..."

Astrologer Sues Nasa Over Comet Mission

Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere, and thank you for all you're doing. Take care, and stay safe.

Would like to add you to the blogroll over at Iraq War Today, if that's all right with you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]