Thursday, July 28, 2005

UPDATE: One more time...

Well, time for another update.

Well, I'm doing good and time is running down. It's now time to start thinking about packing and making plans for next year and such. Only a couple months left. It's quite awhile actually, but for what we've been through already, nothing will stop us from making it home.

I'm not very religious, but I did see a neat bible verse that I liked from the book of Isaiah that I'd like to share. It kind of defines my personality. The whole "I don't want to do it, but I don't see anyone volunteering for it" mentality.

“And I heard the voice of the Lord saying
“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?”
Then I said “Here am I! Send me.”

-Isaiah 6:8

I really like that. I hope you do to.

Comments:
Somebody has to do the hard things. Too many of us leave it for somebody else while we live out lives of unheeding ignorance and assumption. The least we can do is acknowledge the brave and noble nature of our warriors, and cherish them. I thank God every day that our country can still produce such fine men and women.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]