Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For anyone passing by...

I'm gonna try to start blogging more. I've got things to say, and you all should listen. Well, I guess you don't have to... but I would appreciate it. I make good points, and I do good research. So... enjoy the ride.

Here is something I found at The Fast Squirrel: I'm not sure how this trackback system works, but here is the LINK.

Couple more things:

One is a quote that I find humorous:

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Sir Stephen Henry Roberts (1901-1971)

The other is something my Father sent me today about the Liberal Media Bias:


Two Papers in One!

"The labor market for American workers is continuing to improve, the latest government statistics showed yesterday, with job growth advancing in recent months and the unemployment rate falling last month to the lowest level since May 2001. In a report that eased concerns that economic growth might be faltering, the Labor Department reported yesterday that the jobless rate, seasonally adjusted, dropped in October to 4.4 percent, from 4.6 percent in September."--NEWS STORY, New York Times, Nov. 4

"The latest information about the economy leaves no question that it has slowed down by just about every measure--housing and manufacturing, retail sales and job growth, and others. Even the recent increase in compensation is generally believed to be a sign of coming layoffs, not a harbinger of wage inflation. When business dries up at firms and factories, employers don't cut back immediately. So for a time, pay and benefits hang in there. As for the recent improvement in the unemployment rate, sorry to say, it's an aberration. The job market won't turn up in any meaningful way when the overall direction of the economy is down."--EDITORIAL, New York Times, Nov. 4


Published the same day... That's just sick.

Oh, and I hope you all voted!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]