Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hmmm... Dirty tricks by the Dems? Heavens No!

You can find a collection of the dirty deeds at Gateway Pundit.

What really bothers me about the Democratic party right now is that they don't STAND FOR ANYTHING. There is a glaring lack of policy issues on the Left at this point in time. I'm not very religious and I am not necessarily against abortion, but I am a republican. The Democratic party has nothing to offer me besides whining, crying, and control of the media. It seems that they spend an inordinate amount of time and money attempting to make the Republican party look bad. I don't get it. And now they have resorted to cheating?!?! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is a good thing for the Conservative party. The Dems are losing their grip. Whether it's locking doors, preselecting democrats on the voting machines, or the babbling John Kerry stirring up some new atrocity. The left wishes to see America’s destruction, by unraveling everything that our ancestors fought and died for. It reminds me of a death wish, which is why the famed Michael Savage calls Liberalism a mental disease, and I couldn't agree more. The "liberal elites" are going to learn a hard lesson in politics soon. There are more and more people like myself participating and voicing our opinions.

That's why I am trying to educate anyone I can. Sooner or later the idiots will realize how wrong they are and will come running to the Right side. (pun intended)

And for me... The sooner the better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]