Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If you want my opinion....and even if you don't:

I don't want a draft. Our military is fine as is. Take it from a soldier. Take it from a soldier who has been there. We don't need more troops. We need a better plan. You can execute a shitty plan perfectly and it'll work. Hence the success we see on a daily basis. But to be truly successful, you need a well executed good plan. And to win this war, we need a better plan. You want my plan? Well, maybe I'll give it sometime. It's alot to write.
But take it from me. DRAFT = NO GOOD
I'll go back again if that's what they need. Hell, I'd rather live there with guys who want to be there, than serve with people who don't.

So... No Draft. Period.

Labels:


Comments:
Hello nicce blog
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]