Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is definitely a must read:

John Krenson writes a gem titled"The speech I'd like to hear" over at One Hand Clapping. It's long, but I suggest reading the entire thing. He really puts America's problems on the forefront. For the most part I agree with what he has to say and I too hope a leader steps up to lead America to victory once more. We've got the troops, we've got the equipment, and we've got the attitude. Now we need the authorization to bust heads. Defeat is not a word we're used to, but without adequate leadership in the fight against terrorism, I'm afraid this is one fight we might not win.

A favorite quote of mine: "There perchance may come a time when a good man must spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Let's hope the "sleeping giant" truly awakens.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]