Monday, February 12, 2007

This Makes Me Giggle... TeHeHeHe...

Australian Prime Minister John Howard, yesterday, became my idol with this remark:

"If I were running Al Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory, not only for Obama but also for the Democrats."

I couldn't have said it better myself Mr. Howard. Bravo!

So Obama retorts:

"Howard may have quibbles with our intelligence estimates. Maybe he has better ones?" Obama said.

No BaRACK, he has the same intelligence estimates, it's just that he READS them. If you haven't noticed, we're at war with islamofascists, not the country of Uraaaq. That just happens to be where this war is taking place... luckily it's not here. Oh, speaking of war:

"I would also note that we have close to 140,000 troops on the ground now. And my understanding is that Mr. Howard has deployed 1,400. So if he's ginned up to fight the good fight in Iraq, I would suggest, he calls up another 20,000 Australians and sends them up to Iraq," he continued.

Goodness, what a wuss. A suggestion from a Democrat about war is like a suggestion from a child about retirement homes. Last I checked, the terrorists attacked US. When was that again? September 11th? Oh yeah, that's right. Thanks Australia for having our back. 1,400 is more than France has over there. In fact, why doesn't Obama run for office in France... He'd fit in well there.

Labels:


Comments:
There is s straw poll at Instapundit and linked to at Tim Blair that has Howard running a close second in the US Presidential race. Don't tell anybody; but I voted for Howard twice myself!
 
"I voted for Howard twice myself!"

We all should. Sounds like Kevin Ruud(?) is nipping at Howard's heels for the next election. I would welcome Howard with open arms here... Now for the US born paperwork...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]